National Small Industries Corporation (NSIC) is working to fulfill its mission of promoting aiding and fostering the growth of Micro, Small & Medium Enterprises (MSMEs) in the country.
NSIC is engaged in basic skill development training programmes through its authorized centres which are given below:
1) Certificate Program in Computer Application
2) Certificate Program in Computer Hardware & Networking
3) Certificate Course on Computer Concept (CCC)
4) Diploma in Mobile Maintenance
5) Diploma In Yoga
and many more ..
1) Bachelor in Computer Application (BCA)
2) Master In Computer Application (MCA)
3) Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
4) Master In Business Administration (MBA)
5) Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application(PGDCA)
6) Advanced Diploma In Computer Application (ADCA)
7) Advanced Diploma In Computer Hardware & Networking(ADCHN)
and many more..
APS has executed many Govt. projects under different schemes and Trained more than 1000 youths in last three years. These training programs are sponsored by different Govt. Departments and Ministries like:
1. Department of Science & Technology, GOI.
2. Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises(MSME), GOI.
3. Ministry of Rural Development, GOI.
4. Ministry of Finance, GOI.
5. Baroda Swarojgar Vikas Sansthan (BSVS).
6. Ministry of Skill Development and Entreprneurship(MSDE)
APS offers training programmes in several domains. APS is empanelled as Entrepreneurship Development Programmes training agency with the NSIC, Ministry of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises. APS clients include corporates such as Technet Software (P) Limited, TNS Networking Solutions (P), Ltd., educational institutions such as NICAT, SIEKO ITI, Vinfo etc in Lucknow Location in UP. APS key strengths are outstanding instructional design, excellent faculty and focused project execution capabilities managing multiple clients, in multiple cities for delivering multiple programmes to multiple batches through a vast network of employed and visiting training resources.
The Entrepreneurship cum Skill Development Programmes (ESDPs) is targeted to conduct all over UP, with focus on entrepreneurial development coupled specific skills relating to emerging trends like Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Communication, Mass Communication & Journalism, Teacher Training and Manpower Development which enables the trainees to start their own ventures. These programmes include the following:
Entrepreneurship Development Programme is designed to help an individual in strengthening his entrepreneurial motive and in acquiring skills and capabilities necessary for playing his entrepreneurial role effectively. It is necessary to promote this understanding of motives and their impact on entrepreneurial values and behaviour for this purpose.
The main purpose of such entrepreneurship development programme is to widen the base of entrepreneurship by development achievement motivation and entrepreneurial skills among the less privileged sections of the society.
1. Industrial Motivation Campaigns (IMCs).
2. Entrepreneurship Development Programmes (EDPs).
3. Entrepreneurship cum Skill Development Prgrammes (ESDPs).
4. Management Development Programmes (MDPs).
The objective of the programme is to introduce career and market-oriented,skill enhancing add-on courses that have utility for job, self-employement and empowerment of the paricipant.At the end of programme,the participant are equipped with a certificate/diploma/advanced diploma in an orientation courses along with conventional degree in Science/Arts/Commerce.
The programmes offered under the scheme are of inter diciplinary nature. There is no waterright compartment and participants have the freedom to diversify into various fields not necessarily related with theircore discpline.
The prime purpose of the scheme is to provide knowledge skills and aptitude for occupational employment in wage sector.the programme helps in self-employment/self-enterpreneurship.